Keep your aluminum blind looking its best by periodically wiping it with a soft cloth, a dusting mitt, or the round brush attachment from a vacuum cleaner.
- You can clean the blind hanging in place or you can take it down.
- By tilting the slats down, but not quite closed, you’ll be able to clean most of the top surface of each slat.
In very dusty environments, you may need to use a sponge or dampened soft cloth to clean the blind.
- Use warm (not hot) water and a mild detergent. The mild detergent cannot contain abrasives.
- Rinse the blind with clean water to prevent water spots.
- Place a towel on the floor or window sill to absorb any water that might drip from the blind.
Please note that certain solutions and equipment are too harsh and can cause shrinkage and / or color damage to your blind. The Levolor Forever Never Worry Warranty does not cover damage caused by cleaning methods that use abrasive solutions.